Friday, June 20, 2008

Attack by Chicken



Do you see these sweet innocent looking hens? Do you? Well don't be fooled, they are vicious, evil creatures who will attack me with no regret. Until Mommy swats them with her flip flop that is. This afternoon Mommy went into the chicken house to feed and water the chicks. Being full of naturally curiosity I followed her inside. Before I even knew what had happened, this great big hen came up and started attacking me! It was really bad. Mommy heard it and turned around in time to scoop me up and swat her! And you know what? That chicken doesn't look so big and tough when you're four feet in the air looking down at it. When she finally put me back on the ground that chicken came running at me! That thing was actually bigger than me! So I got put back outside while the monsters got fed and watered.... I tell you, I don't understand why anyone would want to keep those things. I really don't like chickens.

Oh, in this particular nesting bucket, there are actually three chickens in there. They really like that orange bucket....

No comments: